Friday, October 12, 2012

friiiiday

oh hello. i do in fact fail at blogging. the whole, "i'm going to do this every day" thing didn't happen. *sigh* I'm afraid i set these unattainable goals for myself too often.

right now I'm in washington DC. Well, actually virginia, but i'm close. and tomorrow I'll be in DC. im pretty stoked because the amazing rebekah murray is letting me shoot a wedding with her tomorrow. eek!

i flew in today and had a connecting flight. let me just say....i do NOT like the atlanta airport. that place is INSANE. it was looking like we weren't going to make it quite on time (well we didn't) and there were some very unhappy people. one man in particular. please shoot me if i ever get that vocally upset in public. it's just embarrassing!

what an insane week. humph. i am really glad to be doing with the beginning of it. three cheers for next week! first....lets get the camera fixed ;-)

happy friday everyone. errr, anna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home